- n one part in thirty-two equal parts
- s the ordinal number of thirty-two in counting order
- The one thirty-second provision automatically made thousands of fractionally black Louisianians legally white.
- By the thirty-second session, the analyst had gathered that: 1) Harold's eye trouble began before the age of two ; 2 ) his difficulties seemed to have their roots in relations .
- Then, in an ostensibly "humane" 1970 reform, it enacted the "one thirty-second rule," by which anyone with a single black great-great-great-great-grandparent and 31 white great .
News & Articles
- Best Windows 8 apps this week
Thirty-second in a series. Windows Store has seen one of the largest growths in its history this week breaking the 3,000 apps mark for the first time this year. A total of 3,033 apps were released, raising the total app count of the US Windows Store to 58,011 apps. 44,905 of those apps are listed as free in the store, an increase of 2,413 apps this week alone. Paid apps increased by 616 apps ...
June 7, 2013 - BetaNews
- Prince Charles in Edmonton Journal
I have a special relationship with Hungary since I am proud to be one thirty-second Hungarian myself, through my great-great-great-grandmother, Countess Rhedey,Prince Charles said at the dinner hosted by Hungarian President Laszlo Solyom.
- David Bossie in The Nation.
We need to use all the political tools available to us,Bossie told me. "Whether it's a thirty-second TV spot or a full-length feature, we need offensive political tools."