- s being five more than thirty
- After thirty-five years, it's about time Kim Deitch gets his due.
- They quote Bill saying, "Tonight I feel more strongly than I did thirty-five years ago, when I told her that out of all the people in our generation, she's still the best," but go .
- In her thirty-five years of public service, Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton has never given up on her fight for the American people, and tonight I congratulate her on her victory in .
News & Articles
- Krauthammer: Why spying raises concerns
Thirty-five years ago in United States v. Choate, the courts ruled that the Postal Service may record "mail cover," i.e., what's written on the outside of an envelope - the addresses of sender and receiver. The National Security Agency's recording of U.
June 18, 2013 - The St. Augustine Record
- Charles Krauthammer: Pushing the envelope on NSA phone data
Thirty-five years ago in United States v. Choate, the courts ruled that the Postal Service may record 'mail cover,' i.e., what's written on the outside of an envelope - the addresses of sender and receiver.
June 18, 2013 - The Oshkosh Northwestern
- Police investigating after woman found dead in Bellevue
A thirty-five-year-old mother was found murdered in Bellevue. Investigators are working to find who killed Nataliya Vabishchevich. When Vabishchevich didn’t show up for work on Monday, her co-workers went to 10th Place NE Condos in Bellevue. Vabishchevich was a massage therapist part-time at Eastside Life Chiropractic in Redmond. Her co-workers found her dead on the floor of the entry way to ...
June 18, 2013 - KIRO 7 Seattle-Tacoma
- President Bush in USA Today
Thirty-five years ago today the United States Supreme Court declared and decided that under the law an unborn child is not considered a person, but we know many things about the unborn,Bush said in remarks broadcast to the rally.
- Michael Mukasey in CNN
Thirty-five years ago, our foreign adversaries saw widespread devastation as a deterrent. Today, our fanatical enemies see it as a divine fulfillment,Mukasey said.
- Robert Zoellick in WKRG-TV
When the case was filed with the WTO, Ambassador Zoellick stated, "This is about fair competition and a level playing field. Since its creation thirty-five years ago, some Europeans have justified subsidies to Airbus as necessary to support an...