- s being eight more than thirty
- In 1969, who would have imagined that the Hillary Rodham on the Wellesley commencement stage would find herself thirty-eight years later paying tribute to Ronald Reagan?".
- Five hundred and thirty-eight electoral votes are distributed among the states--one for each member of the House and Senate.
- Anabel Medina Garrigues in AFP
Medina Garrigues said: "When I was on court, I didn?t think she has thirty-eight years old, almost thirty-nine. Physically, she?s very good. She had five matches in a row this week, three in three sets, and she was running today like the first day....
- Rick Perry in Dallas Morning News
A hundred and thirty-eight days until the legislative session is over. And the fact of the matter is, that's what people are focused on, that's what they're interested in and that's where I'm going to keep my focus,Perry said.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr in Long Beach Press-Telegram
Thirty-eight (opponents) said they were going to keep pressure on, 38 said they had an interesting game plan. Thirty-eight had great trainers,Mayweather said. "You must realize, trainers can't get in there and fight for fighters. A fighter...