- In their social universe, this kind of rhetorical slap-fighting is just how you do business, and anybody who feels otherwise is thin-skinned and humorless.
- We've learned to peel them apart with tweezers, find the insincerity and self-interest: If I caused any offense (you thin-skinned morons), I regret it.
- Yet for a man who lives by invective and abuse of his foes, General Johnson is surprisingly thin-skinned to criticism of himself and his cause.
News & Articles
- How Do Ticks Know to Latch On Behind the Ear?
Ticks have inbuilt guidance systems, honed by evolution, for reaching the ideal attachment points to suck blood — in mammals that is often the thin-skinned area behind the ear.
June 24, 2013 - New York Times
- Bert Fields in USA Today
I am quite stunned at what I think is a super thin-skinned response (by Foxman),Fields said. "If a Jewish person is in a cabal, I don't think it implies that all Jews are conspiring against her. And to say that is silly."
- Roy Williams in ESPN
I hope it's set aside and goes away forever,Williams said of the animosity that has lingered since he left in 2003. "I'm too thin-skinned, probably. ...... Let's don't focus on that. Focus on the great job done by Kansas."
- Michael Moore in Detroit Free Press
One thing I'm not is thin-skinned,says Moore. "And I can laugh at myself as much as anybody else. I know what the image of me is. Geez, I created it, in part just by being the guy I am. But I'm not that devil that some people imagine,...