- n the branch of theology that defends God's goodness and justice in the face of the existence of evil
- Theologians have struggled for centuries with theodicy, the problem of a good God and the existence of evil.
- It is doubtful whether there has been any notable improvement in theological thinking since those earlier disasters, and the problems of theodicy are as baffling as ever.
- With much Pirandello-style shifting of role and perspective, the play is a theodicya justification of the ways of God in the face of evil.
News & Articles
- Jazz Service this Sunday at St. Mary’s
At the 10 a.m. service on Sunday, Oct. 20, at St. Mary’s Church, 258 Concord St., Newton Lower Falls, Theodicy Jazz will join the St. Mary’s Choir.
Oct. 17, 2013 - Wellesley Townsman