- n the doctrine or belief in the existence of a God or gods
- Philosophers refurbish the tools of reason to sharpen arguments for theism God? Wasn't he chased out of heaven by Marx, banished to the unconscious by Freud and.
- Lewis has provided a lively and dramatic account of his spiritual safari "from popular realism to Philosophical Idealism; from Idealism to Pantheism; from Pantheism to Theism and .
- And Paul Tillich, whose own writings point to a "God above God" that stands beyond the man-made deity of traditional theism, concedes: "I say yes to this movement insofar as it .
News & Articles
- Philosophers set to debate, discuss nature of morality at faith symposium
'Why do we consider (sex slavery) unjust?' asks Corey Miller, director of the Christian Faculty and Staff Network at Purdue University. 'Does naturalism or some form of theism best explain or ground our (moral)beliefs?' Two philosophers, John Hare and Michael Ruse will debate and discuss this question during the keynote event Feb. 1, at the sixth faithsymposium organized by 25 Purdue campus ...
Jan. 18, 2014 - Journal & Courier
- Ron Rosenbaum in Beliefnet.com (blog)
At Slate yesterday, columnist Ron Rosenbaum wrote "An Agnostic Manifesto" in which he defends agnosticism against its detractors on two different sides -- what he calls "the unwarranted certainties that atheism and theism offer."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in PRESS TV
There would be an end to injustice if true theism spreads around the world. The followers of monotheistic faiths need strong determination to spread and utilize this notion,said Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a meeting with the Vatican's new...
- William Dembski in BP News
Despite this fact, Dembski noted, "ID is friendly to Christian theism in a way that materialistic forms of evolution never have been."