- n the act of taking something from someone unlawfully
- The theft shook France: the country's borders were closed, administrators at the museum were dismissed, enemies of traditional art were suspected of evil intentions.
- Two new books tell the story of the theft, in 1911, of the world's most famous painting.
- Internal Revenue Service Commissioner Doug Shulman reached out to thousands of Ponzi victims Tuesday by issuing new guidelines for filing tax theft loss deductions.
News & Articles
- The Identity Theft Flu: 5 Ways to Stay Healthy
Identity theft is a lot like the flu. You can do everything right, but if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, you’re toast.
June 14, 2013 - Credit.com via Yahoo! Finance
- Grand Theft Auto 5 unbuckles E3 screens
Grand Theft Auto 5 is not at E3 , but that isn't going to stop this September 's guaranteed blockbuster from putting out some screenshots to remind you of its existence during this week. Gallery: Grand Theft Auto 5 (E3 2013) Grand Theft Auto 5 unbuckles E3 screens originally appeared on Joystiq on Thu, 13 Jun 2013 20:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds . Permalink | Email this ...
June 14, 2013 - Joystiq
- Idenity theft charged in card purchases
Idenity theft charged in card purchases CLIFTON PARK — A 23-year-old town man was arrested for allegedly opening two credit cards in a relative's name and using them to run up more than $8,000 in purchases. Anthony Aubin was charged with first- and second-degree identity theft, State Police said. He opened the credit card accounts without his relative's knowledge, police said. Aubin was ...
June 14, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Barack Obama in WELT ONLINE
Even with the Cold War over, the spread of nuclear weapons or the theft of nuclear material could lead to the extermination of any city on the planet,Obama said at a US-style town hall meeting in the French city of Strasbourg on Friday.
- David Miliband in AFP
...said an investigation by the Serious Organised Crime Agency (SOCA) had established that the 12 British passport holders identified by Dubai police were "wholly innocent victims of identity theft".
- John Boehner in Belfast Telegraph
Minority leader in the House John Boehner said before Friday's vote: "This is an act of generational theft that our children and grandchildren will be paying for far into the future."