- s easily irritated or annoyed
- The President who seemed a mite tetchy, as he often does when things aren't going well glowered: "I take the responsibility for making the decision.
- But their film teaming was, in its way, an ideal second marriage: a union of equals, each distinct and distinguished, blending without surrendering a jot of their tetchy .
- His lesser works--the sweaty, oversharing sexcursions Vox and The Fermata and his tetchy political rant Checkpoint--contain passages you could spend years trying to forget.
News & Articles
- FIFA 13: Simulating 13-14 EPL Season with Bale and Fabregas at Manchester United
Manchester United fans will be getting a little tetchy. The Red Devils are yet to conduct significant transfer business across a summer that has seen their Premier League rivals spend big money on world-class talents. Despite continued interest from Real Madrid , the Daily Mail reports Manchester United have a decent chance of landing Gareth Bale's explosive firepower. Sky Sports confirms David ...
July 26, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Mika Vukona in TVNZ
You're not a New Zealander if you're not feeling the pain,Vukona said. "At least getting on the court is an outlet for the frustration. All the boys, bar the imports, are a bit tetchy."
- Nigella Lawson in TVNZ
Dinner, just the thought of it in the middle of the working week used to make me tense and tetchy - at the end of a long day it really can push you over the edge,says Nigella. "But if you like eating, your stomach and taste buds don't have...
- Charlie Shreck in BBC Sport
Shreck said: "I get tetchy when I'm sitting on the sidelines watching matches so April and May have been difficult months for me. My knee operation went pretty much according to schedule but I then developed a shoulder injury which we have been...