- n feeling easily irritated
- Lay's testiness on the stand also got bad marks from courtroom observers.
- Mindful of Congress's testiness, Secretary Connally is touching every responsive chord he can reach in his defense of the loan guarantee: jobs, defense, national pride, Anglo .
- When the fishing and voting season comes, tantrums, testiness, gripes begin to fade.
News & Articles
- First padded practices increase intensity for Texans
Without pads on, practices organically take a milder tone. Today, that changed. For the first time in training camp, the Texans practiced wearing pads. “It looked like it didn’t it?” Texans coach Gary Kubiak said. “Obviously it got a little testy out there this morning. That’s a good thing.” The testiness showed during one nine-on-seven drill when defensive end Antonio Smith took undrafted ...
July 28, 2013 - Houston Chronicle
- David Emerson in CBC.ca
I think everybody's aware that there has been a bit of testiness in the Canada-China relationship in the last couple of years,Emerson told reporters at a reception in Beijing on Thursday. "We're now at a stage where both China and Canada...
- Peter Gammons in New York Post
As you probably remember, there was a lot of testiness between Alex Rodriguez and Mark Teixeira when they played in Texas together,Gammons told the radio station, according to Boston.com.