- r in a short and concise manner
a particular bird, exactly and tersely described in the book of birds
- China's official Xinhua news agency tersely stated that Ding had confessed that the women had "conspired with overseas forces to evade Chinese customs and import illegal goods to .
- And he wrote at length when you're doing something like this, trying to keep your identity a secret from both sides, you communicate tersely.
- He said things naturally, calmly tersely, accurately.
- Dale Carnegie in Wicked Local Sherborn
...his forward, Carnegie wrote that while there are many excellent biographies on Lincoln already in existence, Carnegie wrote the book with the hope that it "would tell the most interesting facts about his career briefly and tersely for the...