- n the act of inspiring with fear
- n an act of terrorism
- And the history of this problem can be reduced to the means used by Americanslynch law and law, segregation and legal acceptance, terrorization and concessioneither to .
- The fundamental rule of German strategy, whether in war, politics, mass psychology or terrorization, is to break the opposition into weak frag ments.
- Into the Bosnian mountains marched a new Nazi punitive expedition, augmenting 500,000 German, Italian and Hungarian troops who had proved better at civilian terrorization than at .
News & Articles
- Exeter teen sentenced in carjacking; attempted murder case
Pete Spray, 18, of Exeter was sentenced to 17 years in state prison for his role in the attempted murder and terrorization of a 24-year-old Exeter mother of one. Spray was 17 years old at the time of the crimes. On Aug. 20, Spray pleaded no contest...
Oct. 28, 2013 - The Porterville Recorder
- Ernie Chambers in International Herald Tribune
Chambers says in his lawsuit that God has made terroristic threats against the senator and his constituents, inspired fear and caused "widespread death, destruction and terrorization of millions upon millions of the Earth's inhabitants."
- Jeane J Kirkpatrick in American Thinker
After the 1983 liberation of Grenada, Kirkpatrick told the Security Council that the UN Charter "does not require that people submit supinely to terror, nor that their neighbors be indifferent to their terrorization."