- n a state in east central United States
- n a river formed by the confluence of two other rivers near Knoxville; it follows a U-shaped course to become a tributary of the Ohio River in western Kentucky
News & Articles
- Tennessee Temple adds high-profile assistants
As Tennessee Temple University continues rebuilding its athletic program, two former standouts at bigger area schools have come aboard as graduate assistants. Both want to do ministry work and are set to begin TTU seminary studies.
June 14, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Tennessee legislative leaders say lawmakers will review the state's outsourcing contracts
NASHVILLE — Tennessee House Speaker Beth Harwell and Senate Speaker Ron Ramsey said Thursday that a legislative committee should look into the handling of a multimillion-dollar state contract with a Chicago-based firm that once counted Gov. Bill Haslam among its investors.
June 14, 2013 - Memphis Commercial Appeal
- Tennessee Board Adds Rules for Compounding Pharmacies
The Tennessee Board of Pharmacy says it has adopted new regulations for compounding pharmacies licensed by the state following recent outbreaks of ill...
June 13, 2013 - The Memphis Daily News
- Lane Kiffin in Seattle Times
I know that I can walk out of here and say this, that we've been here for 14 months and there's not one day I didn't give everything I had to the Tennessee football program,Kiffin said.
- Pat Summitt in Washington Post
That may be an all-time record at University of Tennessee for the Lady Vols basketball team,Tennessee Coach Pat Summitt said.
- Eric Mangini in ABC News
It's a great, great feeling for us,Jets coach Eric Mangini said. "Everybody understands that this game was extremely important, and it's important because it allows us to make the next game (against Tennessee) extremely important. It's a...