- n the property of lasting only a short time
- Dew, therefore, in Chinese sense, means changeableness, unreliableness and temporariness.
- Although the Norwegian pavilion was not cheap (about $15 million), its very temporariness gave license to the designers to make it strange and wonderful, the perfect folly.
News & Articles
- College Football: The Pride and Joy of the South
Given the recent success of the Southeastern Conference, it’s easy to mistake the South’s obsession with college football as a trend of convenience or a byproduct of the conference's unprecedented success on the field. But, the South’s preoccupation with college football is hardly a matter of simplicity or temporariness. To the contrary, the intertwining of Southern culture and college football ...
Dec. 7, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Gareth Evans in Sydney Morning Herald
If you're talking about 10 years, you might as well be talking about 15 or 20 years, or 50 years,Mr Evans said. "What you need is a sense of the temporariness of these laws and really to have governments and officials prepared to justify...