- n a worker (especially in an office) hired on a temporary basis
- It was inevitable that temp work would go international, especially in the telecommunications field, where cell-phone standards vary wildly--and seem to change overnight.
- Hikaru Morita, a senior consultant for Temp Staff, a temp agency that began offering Japanese companies highly skilled Chinese office workers in 2004, acknowledges: "Chinese are .
- Aspiring photographer and temp worker Lauren Everett, 26, has been a Bukowski fan since her childhood, but she probably understands him now more than ever, explaining, "I'm an .
News & Articles
- Hi-Temp gives back to community by hosting free petting zoo
CORUNNA — Animals and classic cars filled the parking lot near Hi-Temp Heating and Cooling Sunday as part of the company’s annual petting zoo event.
June 17, 2013 - The Argus-Press
- Temp I-5 Skagit River span to open this week
MOUNT VERNON, Wash. -- The Washington Transportation Department says a temporary span on the Interstate 5 Skagit River bridge should open this week, less than a month since a section of the bridge collapsed. Spokesman Travis Phelps says the framework is in place and workers are tightening bolts and welding sections on the temporary structure that's 24 feet wide and 160 feet long. More: Cleanup ...
June 17, 2013 - KGW NewsChannel 8 Portland
- Temp agency fined for skirting license requirements
NEW BEDFORD — A local temporary employment agency has been fined $1,000 for supplying unqualified workers to a solar power project in Canton, a state board announced.
June 15, 2013 - The Standard-Times
- Robert Lopez in San Diego Union Tribune
When we started writing 'Avenue Q,' Jeff (Marx) was an intern and I was a temp,said Lopez. "Our lives kinda sucked so we came up with an idea for a show about people like us whose lives all kinda suck."
- Kunal Kapoor in india-server.com
While Kunal Kapoor says, "If ur wondering why its suddenly gettin so hot on twitter, its cause Bipasha is now on twitter Phew, the temp is really rising!!"
- James Brown in Newsday
In addition to Wall Street and commercial banking job losses, "we're also taking significant losses in what we call the 'business and professional sector,' which includes lawyers, accountants, architects, and temp work agencies," said Brown.