- What I have seen from him, ad nauseum, are intemperate attacks in which he questions the character of - no, it's worse than that: he slimes--anyone who has the temerity to disagree.
- No wonder Benedict, in his former role as guardian of church orthodoxy, silenced so many theologians who had the temerity to reflect.
- Dissident groups in neighboring Thailand are peopled with former army officers who had the temerity to suggest alternative ways to run the country.
News & Articles
- Channing Tatum - from big to huge? The box office will tell all
For the nostalgia buff in me, I adored the Vanity Fair article by Peter Evans, the man who was to ghost write Ava Gardner's autobiography. However, that book was never published, in part because Evans was being sued by Frank Sinatra. (The author had the temerity to mention Sinatra's mob associations.) In time, the book was abandoned and Ava went on to work with another writer on "My Story."
June 13, 2013 - Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Gentry Lee in WebWire (press release)
The Viking team didn't know the Martian atmosphere very well, we had almost no idea about the terrain or the rocks, and yet we had the temerity to try to soft land on the surfacerecalled Gentry Lee, Solar System Exploration chief engineer at...
- Anita Neville in CTV.ca
I think it's politics at its worst,Neville said, adding that funding was slashed to groups that "had the temerity to speak out against" the government on abortion or other issues.
- Ted Olson in SunHerald.com (press release)
Yesterday, the California Supreme Court said that the California Constitution compels the State to discriminate against gay men and lesbians who have the temerity to wish to express their love and commitment to one another by getting married,...