- n an electronic device that receives television signals and displays them on a screen
the British call a tv set a telly
- The city is alive with birds (girls) and beatles, buzzing with minicars and telly stars, pulsing with half a dozen separate veins of excitement.
- From what I saw on telly the fans were disappointed but still ready to congratulate Germany.
- That made the habit official, and every seven years since the British telly audience has watched the tykes grow up and old, take their lumps, fight life to a draw and talk .
News & Articles
- DADspirations Wins 34th Annual Telly Award for Its Dad-to-Be Book Trailer
Out of more than 13,000 entrants, DADspirations was honored with a bronze 2013 Telly Award for its book trailer DADspirations: The 1st 100 Days of Fatherhood. Tips for Parenting Every New Dad and Dad-to-Be Should Know by Pete Densmore. (PRWeb June 14, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10833472.htm
June 14, 2013 - PRWeb
- G-Force Marketing Solutions, Inc. Wins Two Telly Awards
GREENSBORO, N.C., June 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The Telly Awards has named G-Force Marketing Solutions as a Silver and Bronze Award winner in the 34th Annual Telly Awards for their pieces titled Volvo of the Triad "Family First" and Nalley Volkswagen "Grand Opening" With...
June 14, 2013 - PR Newswire
- Videos de Rena Ware galardonados en la edición 34 del concurso anual Telly Awards
Telly Awards anunció que dos videos de Rena Ware resultaron...
June 12, 2013 - Beverly Hills Courier
- Paul O Grady in Independent
O'Grady, 53, commented: "I thought it was a wind-up. I'm the last person, I'd have thought, who would be given an MBE. What have I done to deserve it? I've just sat there night after night banging out telly."
- Chris Gayle in Sydney Morning Herald
Benn wasn't involved in that. If you watch the telly you saw who made physical contact : we will be discussing it with the match referee,Gayle said. "You might have seen something different on telly : As a captain, you just try to get on...
- Alastair Clarkson in Sydney Morning Herald
You all saw it on the telly, that it is going to be more than a week,Clarkson said. "I don't know whether it is going to be two weeks, four weeks or six weeks. Hopefully he is going to be back sooner rather than later."