telltale : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who gossips indiscreetly
- s disclosing unintentionally
a telltale panel of lights
a telltale patch of oil on the water marked where the boat went down
- Here are the telltale signs of limerence: pressure in the chest (literally "heartache"), an acute longing for reciprocation, fear of rejection, drastic mood swings, the growth of .
- Most labels don't say "CFL" (GE calls its bulbs Energy Savers), and in some cases the telltale twist is enclosed in frosted glass.
- MARKETING SELLING The nation's grocery shelves were carefully searched last week for cans imprinted with the telltale code WY2 and WY3-They contained tuna fish.
News & Articles
- Will Kim Kardashian’s Baby Call Kris Jenner ‘Grandmomager’? Celebs Who Refuse to Be Called ‘Grandma’
Kris Jenner is a grandma -- again! -- but what will Kim Kardashian's baby girl call her? The self-described "momager" probably won't add the word "grand" to the front of her telltale mom/manager title.
June 20, 2013 - Yahoo! Contributor Network via omg!
- West Milford's 'Thunder in the Highlands' fireworks show canceled
The telltale sights and sounds of Thunder in the Highlands will not be returning this summer.
June 19, 2013 - The Record
- Moments: Letting Him Live In Day Z
Day Z is like The Walking Dead without the promise of splendor. Telltale’s zombie adventure game is powerful and well written. Its choices mattered. Its characters were loved, hated, sacrificed, betrayed, and shunned because those are things we do as human beings, to human beings. And while I never knew exactly what was going to happen next, I never doubted that Lee and Clementine were destined ...
June 19, 2013 - Game Informer