- n employment at home while communicating with the workplace by phone or fax or modem
- Companies often select their best and brightest employees for teleworking because those workers require little super vision.
- The technology of teleworking is relatively easy; the management of it will be much more difficult.
News & Articles
- Why Everyone Should Telecommute
People in the Bay Area are having trouble commuting to and from work today because of a BART strike but the companies that will survive have solid teleworking programs in place.
July 1, 2013 - PC Magazine
- Paul Sarbanes in FCW.com
Whether for personal purposes or small business purposes or teleworking purposes, Canadians have a right to at least transparency in the services they are purchasing, specifically when these services are marketed as being high-speed and enabling... Michael Geist http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Geist&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHV0EUAw_hNbgK6_ZHb4b6K-R_LHg Ottawa Business Journal http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ottawabusinessjournal.com/319629855570564.php&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFbyK0aBnZMiQ2zX0cRJRdwA2zx_Q Sep 3, 2007
98769 131015 teleworking Contrary to the perception and the fear that many managers have, all the evidence is that agencies that have embraced teleworking are finding that their workers have increased, not decreased, productivity," Sarbanes said.
- Helen Coonan in Australian IT
We need to get a much more strategic focus on teleworking,Senator Coonan said. "A lot of people have raised this with me as I've been moving around the country. We'll have a work plan, terms of reference and a suggested task force...