- v practice teetotalism and abstain from the consumption of alcoholic beverages
- s practicing complete abstinence from alcoholic beverages; I happen to be teetotal"
- The teetotal monks deejay on Athen's hottest teenage radio station and even appear on raunchy late-night talk shows all as part of their "mission to mix with the youth," in the .
- Nice one, al-Qaeda--you profess to be from a teetotal religion, and you've given the pub trade a massive midweek boost.
- Put it this way: Cook was a teetotal Baptist lay preacher who abhorred indolence and found the can-can dance performed in 19th century Paris "an unnatural and forced abandon.
- Jonny Wilkinson in Sunderland Echo
Wilkinson, who partied with his team-mates and princes William and Harry following Saturday night's 15-6 defeat to South Africa, wrote in his Times column: "I suspect that it is widely known that I am teetotal. Well, I broke the habit of pretty much...
- Rolando Bianchi in FansFC.com
I have raised the white flag with English food. I don't like it,said Bianchi. "I think I'm the only teetotal player in the Premier League. My team mates were surprised when I refused a beer. They looked at me as if I was an alien."
- Phil Collen in Blabbermouth.net
I go to the gym every day, I've been teetotal for years and years,Collen told Express & Star last November. "I'm careful about what I eat too. Like I recently lost 5 pounds in a week just from completely cutting out sugar - even fruit,...