- n a juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity
- It's difficult to imagine the teenager who has never been painfully teased about something.
- The teenager will become the third leader of the 40-year-old center-left party, one of Pakistan's most powerful.
- A former soldier has received five consecutive life sentences for his role in the rape and murder of an Iraqi teenager and the slaying of three of her family members.
- President Bush in NewsBlaze
Bush said that although being elected as the party which could guarantee fiscal stability, Democratic Party is "acting like a teenager with a new credit card."
- Sarah Palin in Telegraph.co.uk
He's a teenager,Mrs Palin said. "I don't think he realises quite yet what it is that he is being handled and orchestrated around."
- Sir Ian Blair in Times Online
Sir Ian Blair, the Met Commissioner, said today: "There has been a tragic death toll from knife crime in London over a 24-hour period. Four men have been killed - one a teenager - and a fifth remains critically ill. Each is an absolute tragedy and...