- n plaything consisting of a child's toy bear (usually plush and stuffed with soft materials)
- n a woman's sleeveless undergarment
- British primary school teacher Gillian Gibbons has been arrested in Sudan, accused of insulting Islam's Prophet by letting her class of 7-year-olds name a teddy bear Mohammed.
News & Articles
- Teddy Bear Band will perform at famous $1 lunch this Friday at Lake Park
The Teddy Bear Band will perform at the Summer Concert in the Park, sponsored by Winona National Bank, on Friday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
June 19, 2013 - Winona Daily News
- Chris Cooley's tribute to Teddy Roosevelt
The former Redskins tight end crafted ceramic flasks and pitchers that decorate the forthcoming Teddy and the Bully Bar.
June 17, 2013 - Washington Post
- Nine Quirky Design Details at Teddy & The Bully Bar
And like Lincoln, which has about a million pennies embedded in the floor, Teddy has some clever decor details from O'Neill Studios' Maggie O'Neill . She and Popovsky walked Y&H through their homage to the 26th president, which includes a monocle chandelier, faux-taxidermy, and lots of little Mount Rushmores.
June 17, 2013 - Washington City Paper
- Barack Obama in Belfast Telegraph
Mr Obama said: "Over the past several years I've had the honour to call Teddy a colleague, a counsellor and a friend and even though we have known this day was coming for some time now, we awaited it with no small measure of dread."
- Jerry Brown in Las Vegas Sun
You have these dangerous foreign drug dealers using cuddly stuffed animals as a way to cover their nefarious operation,California Attorney General Jerry Brown said. "They must have been good at teddy bear sales."
- John McCain in guardian.co.uk
I'm a Teddy Roosevelt Republican. I've got to get in the arena when America needs it,McCain said. "And if that judgment wants to be made that I, whether I helped or hurt, I'll be glad to accept the judgment of history."