- n a variety of mandarin orange
- n any of various deep orange mandarins grown in the United States and southern Africa
- n a reddish to vivid orange color
- s of a strong reddish orange color
- Best Flower Market Bangkok, Thailand Some orchids give off the scent of tangerine honey or milk chocolate.
- The clean Modernist lines are usually set off by palm trees, or explosions of magenta and tangerine bougainvillea a tropical extravagance of color that Gropius and .
- A grocer who is now a Deputy of France lets them in, where they find their leader munching on a breakfast of bread and a tangerine.
- Ian Holloway in Globe and Mail
I was just hoping for a home game really because the whole of the Fylde coast will be coming out with their tangerine shirts on,Blackpool manager Ian Holloway told Sky Sports television. "I think the club shop's got nothing left in it. It...
- Chuck Amato in News4Jax.com
We are tickled to death to come back to the Mazda Tangerine Bowl,said Amato. "We are delighted to make another trip to Orlando and we're determined that the third Tangerine Bowl in Orlando will be the best one yet."
- Judy Wasylycia-Leis in Canada.com
Appletini, cosmo, wild berry, tangerine are flavoured cigarillos and 'chew (tobacco)' - they're tasty, they're cheap and they're toxic,said NDP health critic Judy Wasylycia-Leis, in a news release about her bill. "We can't delay getting...