- n sensationalist journalism
- n newspaper with half-size pages
- Clinton lawyer Bob Bennett has dismissed the suit as "tabloid trash with a legal caption on it" and once boasted that in a trial he could win the case in 20 minutes.
- The National Enquirer's scoop on John Edwards is the latest in a string of exclusive tabloid stories that the mainstream media missed.
- Two of Manhattan's favorite tabloid characters got married last week.
News & Articles
- OKI Data Americas Expands Its Award-Winning Product Portfolio With The Introduction Of A New Color Tabloid/A3 Printer ...
OKI Data Americas announces the availability of the C831 Series of tabloid/A3 single function digital color printers. The C831 Series – including the C831n and C831dn – combines a powerful feature set with advanced print speeds at a competitive acquisition cost paired with a low total cost of ownership.
June 14, 2013 - Business Solutions
- British Tabloid Apologizes to Aliens for Linking Them to Scientology
The Church of Scientology forced the British tabloid The Sun to apologize for reporting that UFOs were seen flying over the church's British headquarters — but The Sun apologized to the aliens. It is one of the best newspaper apologies ever. The Sun says it's sorry for the weekend report "Flying saucers over British Scientology HQ" — flat silver discs were seen hovering by three airplane pilots ...
June 13, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News
- Seth Avett makes the (tabloid) headlines
Along with fortune and fame come paparazzi and tabloid headlines, even if you're the Avett Brothers from Concord, N.C. Around midnight on June 10, Seth Avett posted the following message on the Avett Brothers website: To all the wonderful Avett Brothers fans... Over the years, it has been my honor and privilege to share, through so many amazing experiences, a connection with you all that is very ...
June 11, 2013 - Creative Loafing Charlotte
- Tim Finchem in SportingNews.com
It smacks of tabloid journalism,Finchem said in a statement. "It was a naked attempt to inflame and keep alive an incident that was heading to an appropriate conclusion."
- Larry Craig in International Herald Tribune
It is unfortunate that the Idaho Statesman has chosen to continue to lower itself to the standards of what can best be described as tabloid journalism,Craig said in the statement.
- Jennifer Aniston in MTV.com
For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media,Pitt and Aniston said in a joint statement published on People magazine's Web...