- n a hard grey lustrous metallic element that is highly resistant to corrosion; occurs in niobite and fergusonite and tantalite
News & Articles
- House passes free Internet for troops, TA protection and more
During its work Thursday on the 2014 defense policy bill, the House of Representatives took up and passed a grab bag of amendments that will, if they become law, affect the lives of service members and their families:
June 18, 2013 - Navy Times
- MSU student secures finalist position in top TA competition
MSU computer science teaching assistant, or TA, Cameron Keif was voted as one of the top three TAs in America by CengageBrain.
June 17, 2013 - The State News
- Camp Ta-Kum-Ta to get its chapel back
For many, a chapel at Camp Holy Cross was the heart of Camp Ta-Kum-Ta for 24 years.
June 13, 2013 - WCAX-TV Vermont
- Tim Howard in Sportsbook Gurus
The second half wasn'ta soccer game - it was more like : a track meet. Back and forth, back and forth, both teams are so desperate,Howard added.
- Kevin Harvick in WJLA
That really wasn'ta situation that we wanted to be in,Harvick said. "I wanted to be behind [Bowyer] and be able to push him, because it was working pretty good for us. When that caution came out, and we had to split up because of the...
- Donovan in New York Times
I can't think of another guy where I'd say he wasn'ta good team-mate, he didn't give everything through all this, he didn't still care,Donovan said. "But with (Beckham), I'd say no, he wasn't committed."