- r with respect to syntax
- Vladimir Zhirinovsky, Russia's top ultranationalist, protected a very private part of himself last week -- and issued a syntactically garbled threat to journalists: Monday:.
- As a result, his public utterances, once so freewheeling, have become painstakingly measured, syntactically impeccableand patently synthetic.
- But the next four characters seem syntactically unrelated, though we know the meaning of each of them.
News & Articles
- Oracle 11.2 Outer Join And Index Issue
With a product as complex as Oracle some bugs are bound to be present. Some of these bugs are show-stoppers, and others aren't, but it does teach you to pay careful attention to the results a query delivers. Even though queries are syntactically and logically correct you can't be certain that Oracle won't do something 'behind the scenes' that can produce the wrong answer.
April 10, 2014 - Database Journal
- Alan Sokal in The Guardian
My article,Sokal explained in an Afterword (which was rejected by ST "on the grounds that it did not meet their intellectual standards"), "is a mÃ©lange of truths, half-truths, quarter-truths, falsehoods, non sequiturs, and syntactically...