- r (of group) in a synergistic or cooperative manner
- r (of drugs or muscles) in a synergistic or interactive manner
- Oda's political activism has not impeded his literary flow; in fact it seems to have synergistically energized it.
- Any movement, explains Aris Gloves, the manufacturer, then causes the suit and cream to work "synergistically.
- Some act synergisticallyone enhancing the toxicity of another.
News & Articles
- Serpholic Media Introduces CMS and eCommerce Website Design Packages at Stunning Low Cost
Serpholic Media Introduces CMS and eCommerce Website Design Packages at Stunning Low Cost Carrying a great sense of professionalism and creativity, Serpholic Media synergistically combines conventional and modern art design to create the most powerful and beautiful websites that far exceed a clients wildest expectations and standards. With an announcement of these four ecommerce and CMS website ...
July 13, 2013 - Beaumont Enterprise
- Issac Mizrahi in New York Times
Synergistically - I hate that word; it's so 90's - but each of these projects feeds one another,Mr. Mizrahi said in an interview. "I don't know how the clothes can exist without the show, and I don't know how the show can exist without the...