- n variably colored and sometimes variegated hard tough elastic wood of a sycamore tree
- n any of several trees of the genus Platanus having thin pale bark that scales off in small plates and lobed leaves and ball-shaped heads of fruits
- n Eurasian maple tree with pale grey bark that peels in flakes like that of a sycamore tree; leaves with five ovate lobes yellow in autumn
- n thick-branched wide-spreading tree of Africa and adjacent southwestern Asia often buttressed with branches rising from near the ground; produces cluster of edible but inferior figs on short leafless twigs; the biblical sycamore
- Finally, one pack came upon a 28-year-old woman jogging alone past a grove of sycamore trees.
- As his name indicates, the country's most powerful man is from Khameneh, a breezy town northwest of Tabriz, dotted with sycamore trees, gushing streams and approximately 5,000 .
- From there it was a Land Cruiser ride to our first camp, set beneath acacia and a vast sycamore fig.
- Linda Thompson in MyFox Los Angeles
She's (the neighbor) been there 35 years. It's never been that close and obviously that threatening, but it's just devastating,Thompson said. "There's several homes on Sycamore Meadow Drive that are gone, but thank God, I believe my main...
- Byron Brown in Bizjournals.com
Sycamore Village will help fulfill the demand by adding single family homes to the lofts and condominium projects that are continuing to expand nearby in downtwon,Brown said.
- Troy Walters in Sports Network
After talking with (head coach) Trent (Miles), I became very excited about the direction he has the Sycamore football program going in,Walters said. "I am very excited about the opportunity to come here. Coaching football has been a goal...