- n a member of a southeast African people living in Swaziland and adjacent areas
- n a Bantu language closely related to Zulu
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Swaziland or its people or their language
News & Articles
- Millstone teen joins Swaziland Relief effort to save lives and bring smiles
By MAUREEN DAYE Correspondent MILLSTONE — With good reason, Jami Porzl of Millstone Township spent the past few months learning SiSwati, the native language of Swaziland. “I wanted to be able to interact with people rather than use a translator,” said Porzl, who will be a senior at Allentown High School in September. read more
July 18, 2013 - News Transcript
- Rupiah Banda in postzambia.com
While you allow traditions to guide the Swazi Society, you have alongside ensured that the Swazi people benefit from economic development and actively participate in the election of their representatives in the government of your majesty,...
- Laila Harre in Scoop.co.nz (press release)
Meanwhile the Government needs to stop this contract going to China,said Laila HarrÃ©. "The biggest threat to national security right now is unemployment. Swazi is waiting for sign-off from the New Zealand Defence Force. The Minister,...