- n a reckless impetuous irresponsible person
- SWASHBUCKLERDirected by JAMES GOLDSTONE Screenplay by JEFFERY BLOOMThe swashbuckler is essentially a lyric form.
- It has all the makings of a suspenseful swashbuckler: a mysterious ship, sunken treasure, the threat of midnight raids and the pillaging of priceless cultural artifacts.
- Then her commitments to family will doubtless increase, since she plans to add a little swashbuckler after the Sydney Games.
News & Articles
- Errol Flynn's final days chronicled in 'Last of Robin Hood'
Toronto Film Festival: With Kevin Kline as the faded swashbuckler and Dakota Fanning as Flynn's jailbait lover, the filmmakers just need a distributor. Joan Crawford once described Errol Flynn as "the most beautiful man who ever lived."
Sept. 6, 2013 - Los Angeles Times
- Brett Tomko in Hendersonville Times News
He drew a little swashbuckler guy and wrote why it should be the Cavaliers,Tomko said. "He got season tickets for a year and also was supposed to get an autographed basketball, which he never got. He's still kind of bitter about it. Maybe...
- Maria Bello in Akron Beacon Journal
' Bello said "And I reply: 'No. I've always wanted to be a character in a book.' And by that, I mean a character in the romances and swashbuckler adventures I devoured as a kid. The character I'd most like to be is . . . Indiana Jones."
- Richard Dreyfuss in Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Every other swashbuckler, every other one is matched to him,says actor Richard Dreyfuss. "Flynn was the swordsman, the lover, the nobility and the tragic figure, and he underplayed it and made you believe it."