- n a rule or aphorism in Sanskrit literature or a group of aphoristic doctrinal summaries prepared for memorization
- Many Hindu women were forced to give up the gold and black mangal sutra necklaces that they wear as a symbol of marriage.
- At Shiao Lin, he put his palms together in prayer while a monk next to him recited a Buddhist sutra.
- They break the bangles of a widow when her husband dies, and remove from her neck the mangal sutra (auspicious thread) of black beads that a Hindu wife wears while her husband is .
News & Articles
- Kona Sutra review
Kona are best known for mountain bikes, and it's no surprise to see strong evidence of that heritage in the Sutra's construction. The oversized, straight-bladed Project 2 fork originally appeared on the company's mountain bikes in the late 1980s, and the frame design – with its long head tube and heavily sloping top tube – also harks back to Kona's classic steel rigs. Ride & handling: Confident ...
June 21, 2013 - BikeRadar
- Gina Carano in Seattle Times
â€¢ Drew Curtis of Fark.com, after mixed martial arts star Gina Carano described her sport as "just two people going at it ...... kind of like sex" on a CBS talk show: "Last we checked, Kama Sutra doesn't usually give you cauliflower ear."
- Alan Titchmarsh in Telegraph.co.uk
Titchmarsh said: "I know about the Wikipedia entry. It's full of wrong facts. I do not have a new version of the Kama Sutra being published. I wish I knew how to change Wikipedia to make it correct."
- Anthony Albanese in Stock and Land
The fact is that the shadow minister has at least six positions he's put forward on climate change, more positions than the Kama Sutra ,Mr Albanese told Parliament.