- n a disposition to exhibit uncontrolled anger
- The gun love, the quiet surliness, the loner status, the head whisperings, the mistaken fashioning of other people's motives into paranoid scenarios all echo the violent cabbie .
- He jerks them around with surliness, then seduces them with immense talent and charm.
- Correspondents could get no explanation of the Soviet surliness past Chinese censors.
News & Articles
- Struggling Giants running game turns to Jacobs
Brandon Jacobs knows he’s not getting fitted for any capes and not being viewed as any sort of savior charging onto the scene to breathe new life into the suffocated Giants’ running game. Years ago, perhaps Jacobs would have offered up some bluster, some bravado, maybe even a little good-old surliness when he was asked about his fumble last week. Instead, Jacobs on Tuesday patiently explained ...
Oct. 9, 2013 - New York Post