- n the sport of riding a surfboard toward the shore on the crest of a wave
- v ride the waves of the sea with a surfboard
- One video even had McCain consoling recently laid-off Americans while surfboarding.
- One day while idly surfboarding at Malibu, Gidget and her girl friends get to talking about a trip to Rome.
- Suddenly, the New Wave was rolling, and on the crest of it dozens of ambitious young cinastes went surfboarding to success.
News & Articles
- Marketers, These Eye-Popping Stats Will Make You Stop Chasing Youth, Start Courting Boomers
Baby boomers control 70% of American's disposable income, yet only 5% of advertising is geared toward their age group. Why? Read on for more compelling numbers, and the ideas behind them. In 1963, Pepsi-Cola kicked off a TV, radio, print, and billboard campaign that made advertising history. Pepsi showed young people motorcycling, skiing, surfboarding, flirting. The product itself was barely ...
Aug. 26, 2013 - Fast Company Magazine
- Ernest Borgnine in Stars and Stripes
I did everything in 'McHale's Navy' that I couldn't do in the Navy - like surfboarding behind my ship,Borgnine said in a phone interview while preparing to record extras for the DVD.