- s tending to suppress
the government used suppressive measures to control the protest
- But the talk in the hallways and cloakrooms will be about an attack on freedom right in the Western Hemisphere: the suppressive policy of Argentina's Juan and Evita Pern against .
- OUT OF THE FRYING PAN Kidney-transplant patients receiving immuno-suppressive drugs are at an increased risk of developing cancers and lymphoma, and should consider sunshine .
- SIMPLE THERAPY Liver transplant patients may not need follow-up immune-suppressive drugs now that doctors in Pennsylvania have developed a single treatment to prevent tissue .
News & Articles
- Gene offers an athlete's heart without the exercise
( Case Western Reserve University ) Researchers at Case Western Reserve University have found that a single gene poses a double threat to disease: Not only does it inhibit the growth and spread of breast tumors, but it also makes hearts healthier.In 2012, medical school researchers discovered the suppressive effects of the gene HEXIM1 on breast cancer in mouse models. Now they have demonstrated ...
June 13, 2013 - EurekAlert!
- Nicole Kidman in Sydney Morning Herald
In 1999, about nine years after his relationship with Kidman began, Cruise took part in a "potential trouble source/suppressive person" course, which Scientologists use to pinpoint people in a follower's life who could create "problems".
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in Sify
After this resolution the UN Security Council has lost its credibility and this body has turned into a suppressive tool in the hands of world powers (against independent countries),Ahmadinejad said in an interview with State television.
- Manouchehr Mottaki in Reuters
We strongly warn that financial and arms support of the radical groups and also a suppressive attitude towards the people would have improper consequences,Mottaki said, in an apparent reference to Saudi Arabia's puritanical form of mainstream...