- n a small plug of medication designed for insertion into the rectum or vagina where it melts
- Though unworkable, this three-wheeled suppository was the boldest of a series of futuristic, rear-engined cars of the 1930s, including the Tatra, the Highway Aircraft Corporation's .
- But Japanese researchers believe they have developed the next-best thing, a vaginal suppository.
- Investigation revealed that those afflicted had been treated for a variety of ailments with traditional medicines delivered in suppository form.
News & Articles
- TherapeuticsMD Investigational New Drug Filing Accepted By FDA
TherapeuticsMD, Inc. , a women’s healthcare company focused on developing and commercializing products targeted exclusively for women, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has accepted the Company's Investigational New Drug application for TX12-004HR, a vaginal estradiol suppository.
June 14, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance