- n management by overseeing the performance or operation of a person or group
- The law created a special unit within the banking superintendence, which has the authority to obtain information related to any business transaction potentially involving laundering.
- She had held positions of high responsibility, including superintendence of public schools and the deanship of the Home Economics College at Syracuse University.
- Husband Runciman, as everyone knows, was recently President of the Chamber of Shipping of the United Kingdom (1926-27), and is gradually taking over the superintendence of his .
News & Articles
- International Endesa UK Regulatory Announcement: Result of Tender Offer
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SIGNIFICANT EVENT Pursuant to articles 9 and 10, paragraph 2 of the Securities Market Law 18,045, as well as regarding provisions of General Norm 346 of the Superintendence, and duly authorized, I hereby inform you of the following significant event: Within the framework of Enersis S.A.’s (the “Offeror”) voluntary public offer to acquire shares of its subsidiary ...
Feb. 19, 2014 - Business Wire
- Stephen Jay Gould in Sydney Morning Herald
We hold that Wachovia's mortgage business, whether conducted by the bank itself or through the bank's operating subsidiary, is subject to OCC's superintendence, and not to the licensing, reporting and visitorial regimes of the several states in... Ruth Bader Ginsburg http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNE_y12gmoT5rtusZg-Rxy_GhrG8uQ Reuters http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.reuters.com/article/bondsNews/idUSN1741313420070417&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGcMPYhshNwtElruUWvaqIsfM3pXA Apr 17, 2007
96637 128164 superintendence The late evolutionary biologist Stephen Jay Gould wrote that science simply cannot adjudicate the issue of God's possible superintendence of nature".