- s tending to suggest or imply
artifacts suggestive of an ancient society
- s (usually followed by `of') pointing out or revealing clearly
- s tending to suggest something improper or indecent
a suggestive nod
- An uproar over suggestive ads sells more jeans.
- Originally the music of the lower class, complete with bawdy lyrics and sexually suggestive dancing, dangdut was cleaned up in the late 1970s and '80s when it was popularized by .
- A cocked eyebrow, a smirk, even a suggestive pause in speech can make the censorious heart skip a beat.
News & Articles
- Norton man arrested after undercover Facebook sting
A Norton man using sexually-suggestive messaging on Facebook to what he thought was a juvenile was arrested Wednesday in Wise County, police said.
June 14, 2013 - The Bland County Messenger
- Students in twerking video allowed to graduate
High school students in California who got in trouble for twerking in a music video, were allowed to graduate with their classmates after all. The six students participated in a video, dancing in a very suggestive way during school hours.…
June 14, 2013 - WPIX 11 New York
- Top Hales Aide In Trouble For Suggestive Behavior Toward Multnomah County Commissioner Loretta Smith
A top aide to Mayor Charlie Hales is under fire for suggestive remarks and gestures he allegedly made toward Multnomah County Commissioner Loretta Smith at a Thursday night event. WW has learned the aide, Baruti Artharee , 60, and about 40 others gathered Thursday at the Quartet Restaurant at Riverplace. The purpose of the event, which was arranged by Bernie Foster , the publisher of The Skanner ...
June 10, 2013 - Willamette Week