- a containing sugar
he eats too much sugary food
- As digestion breaks down much of what we eat into sugary, energy-rich fuel that helps keep us on the go, insulin triggers the body to store excess sugar floating around the .
- Slimmed down and scared straight after his bypass surgery, Clinton brokers a deal to get sugary drinks out of schools.
- As a veteran dental hygienist, I applaud the notion that sugary drinks will be removed from schools since I experienced first-hand for years the dangers sodas present to .
News & Articles
- Do you say soda or pop?
CHEYENNE -- When you buy a sugary, carbonated beverage, what do you call it - pop or soda? Do you “cut the grass” or “mow the lawn?” When you say “really,” do you pronounce it with a long “e” sound, “ree-ly,” or with a short “i” sound, “ril-ly?”
June 22, 2013 - Wyoming Tribune-Eagle
- US doctors target sugary drinks bought by government
The American Medical Association joined the effort to discourage consumption of sugary drinks on Wednesday with a pledge to work to get them off U.S. government food aid programs for the poor.
June 20, 2013 - Fox News
- U.S. doctors target sugary drinks bought by government
By Madeline Will NEW YORK (Reuters) - The American Medical Association joined the effort to discourage consumption of sugary drinks on Wednesday with a pledge to work to get them off U.S. government food aid programs for the poor. The nation's largest physician group said removing the sugary beverages from the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program would help reduce weight-related health ...
June 19, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Bob Goldthwait in Undercover Music News
Goldthwait told The Hollywood Reporter that all this saucy silliness will be "a realistic high school musical for all the kids who hate sugary, sweet, unrealistic high-school musicals."
- Jordin Sparks in Reuters
I know that I am in charge of what I eat and drink and my choices affect how I look and feel,said Sparks. "I skip the sugary beverages and reach for milk instead. Milk is full of important nutrients and is something I feel good about...
- AnnaSophia Robb in INDYchannel.com
I loved the book 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' and Roald Dahl's writing,Robb told me in a recent @ The Movies interview. "His books are not sugary-sweet, where everything turns out all-right in the end. They have lots of twists and...