- Imported from China, the sugarless gum uses actual tea solids, not imitation flavoring, and was a surprise hit at March's World Tea Expo in Las Vegas.
- Although their strict sugarless remedies may be too severe for the average sweet tooth, those Cassandras are, alas, telling the truth.
- Although manufacturers have improved the taste of diet snacks since sugarless candies first hit the market, the artificial sweeteners involved can still give food developers .
News & Articles
- Soda Company Sending Metallica To Play in Icy, Cool Antarctica
Metallica, three music businessmen and one headbanging scab, just announced they will do something no men who shop at Armani and "accidentally" kick children have done before: They will have a sugarless, low-calorie soda beverage send them to perform on the icy, cool, refreshing land of Antarctica . Read more...
Oct. 24, 2013 - Gawker
- Dana Delany in Scottish Daily Record
Dana, who always dreamed of being an actress, added: "The first role I got paid for was in an advert for sugarless gum. I chewed gum - that started my career."