- n a native or inhabitant of Sudan
- a of or relating to or characteristic of the African Republic of the Sudan or its people
News & Articles
- Sudan's hidden war in 15 Hipstamatic photos
Mostly black African rebels with a mixture of Christian and traditional beliefs have fought a long series of civil wars with the Arab Islamic regimes based in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum.
June 24, 2013 - GlobalPost
- Sudanese hajj applicants 'killed in wall collapse'
Twelve Sudanese were killed on Sunday when a wall collapsed as they waited to submit their applications for the annual hajj pilgrimage, official TV said.
June 23, 2013 - Fox News
- Sudan announces major reshuffle in top army posts
The Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) announced Friday that it has retired the military chief of staff and other senior officers after they have reached the retirement age.
June 22, 2013 - Stars and Stripes
- Inayat Bunglawala in FOXNews
It will be wonderful to see her back in the UK I am sure she will be welcomed by both Muslims and non-Muslims after her quite terrible ordeal at the hands of the Sudanese authorities,Bunglawala said.
- John Negroponte in International Herald Tribune
The government of Sudan must disarm the janjaweed, the Arab militias that we all know could not exist without the Sudanese government's active support,Negroponte said.
- Omar al-Bashir in International Herald Tribune
Within a year, we don't want to see any foreign aid group dealing with a Sudanese citizen,al-Bashir said. "If they want to bring relief, let them drop it at airports or seaports. Let the national organizations deal with our citizens."