- n a loudspeaker that is designed to reproduce very low bass frequencies
- Attach the speakers and subwoofer to the playeramp, then plug that into your TV and you're done.
- You do, however, need to plug in a subwoofer for the full effect.
- The theater's subwoofer causes our silverware to buzz around like sheet-metal hockey players, and amplified explosions knock swirling nebulas of tiny bubbles loose from the insides .
News & Articles
- A Carnival For The Senses, Electric Daisy Pounds Through The Night
The music was as indivisible from the night air as the steady breeze that carried both. It was everywhere, the Las Vegas Motor Speedway infield transformed into a walk-in subwoofer as saturated in sound as its 115,000 visitors were in glowing neon colors. As
June 22, 2013 - Las Vegas Review-Journal
- Cambridge Audio intros new Minx M5 sound system
Cambridge Audio has introduced a new 2.1 audio system called the Minx M5 designed for use with computers, featuring a subwoofer and two satellite speakers with a desktop control hub.
June 20, 2013 - Digital Trends
- Tom Putnam in Wired News
Online definitely isn't the optimum screening venue,said Putnam, whose Tom Hits His Head is available at AtomFilms. "I'd rather someone see it in a theater on a 120-foot-screen with the surround sound cranked and the subwoofer booming...