- v offer to buy, as of stocks and shares
The broker subscribed 500 shares
- v mark with one's signature; write one's name (on)
- v adopt as a belief
- v pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- v receive or obtain regularly
- s (of a contract or will or other document) having a signature written at the end
the subscribed will
- That's why Peter's crusty, good-natured reminiscences have made him the all-time second-most-subscribed-to uploader on YouTube.
- Last week, another large citizens' deputation subscribed $30,000 to distribute petitions to recall Mayor Bowles.
- The publisher therefore asked the Supreme Court to throw out the libel judgment because the Palm Beach socialite was a public figure who was often in the newspapers, subscribed to .
News & Articles
- Leasinvest Real Estate SCA: Results of the scrip private placement
Leasinvest Real Estate SCA announces that following the scrip private placement, 100% of the public offering of new shares has now been committed to be subscribed by existing shareholders and new investors. ...
June 20, 2013 - Thomson Reuters ONE via Yahoo! Finance
- Rdio opens up Vdio to users in US, UK with per-show, film pricing
Video streaming service Vdio has exited its pre-release phase and is now open to users in the United States and the United Kingdom. The service, created by streaming music provider Rdio, will allow anyone in the two countries, including those not subscribed to Rdio, to access the service through the website and through its companion iPad app....
June 20, 2013 - MacNN
- Finlay Minerals Ltd. announces closing of over subscribed financings
Finlay Minerals Ltd. announces closing of over subscribed financings
June 17, 2013 - CNW Group via Yahoo! Finance
- Barack Obama in Scotsman
For over two decades (Mr McCain has] subscribed to that old, discredited Republican philosophy: give more and more to those with the most and hope that prosperity trickles down to everyone else,Mr Obama said. "What it really means is that...
- Gordon Brown in The Sun
Rubbishing then US President George Bush's post-war reconstruction plans, Mr Brown said: "I never subscribed to the neoconservative position that somehow, at the barrel of a gun, overnight, liberty or democracy could be conjured up."
- Mitch McConnell in Christian Science Monitor
I cannot support the so-called empathy standard upon which Judge Sotomayor was selected and to which she, herself, has subscribed in her writings and rulings,McConnell said.