- a inclined or willing to submit to orders or wishes of others or showing such inclination
a submissive reply
replacing troublemakers with more submissive people
- s abjectly submissive; characteristic of a slave or servant
she has become submissive and subservient
- Their dominant-submissive ratings had been previously established, and Champ-ness was interested in seeing to what degree their reaction would confirm the pattern.
- Submissives relish transferring authority over aspects of their lives to others; the submissive might allow the dominant not only to tie her up but even to tell her when she .
- The ad purported to be from a submissive woman seeking a dominant male.
News & Articles
- HOA board spends without approval
You are feeling the pain of a board that has little oversight by the members. My guess is that very few members attend the meetings and really understand who the best candidates are. The problem is that the board sees this lack of supervision and submissive attitude by the members and does what it pleases. Unfortunately, there is no outside help such as a state agency. You must start a ...
June 13, 2013 - Miami Herald
- Osama bin Laden in USA Today
Palestine will not return to us with the negotiations by the submissive rulers, their conferences nor by demonstrations and elections,bin Laden said. "Palestine will come back to us if we awaken from our ignorance and adhere to our...
- Warren Jeffs in Forbes
You need to encourage her to be happy. God has put this marriage together. You need to encourage her to be submissive and obedient,Jeffs said, according to Musser.
- Ayman al-Zawahri in NEWS.com.au
We cannot watch these rockets raining down their fire on our brothers in Gaza and Lebanon and remain inactive and submissive,Zawahiri said in a videotape aired by Arabic television channel Al Jazeera.