- n (philosophy) the doctrine that knowledge and value are dependent on and limited by your subjective experience
- n the quality of being subjective
- These feelings-behind-policy, this Great Power subjectivism, often arises spontaneously from pictures, either still photographs or television clips, that are mainlined directly .
- But this kind of ethical subjectivism faces huge problems in a globalizing world where international standards are being created and adopted.
- The solution he proposed, spread across Pravda and the delayed edition of Izvestia, was "to do away resolutely with subjectivism in the practical management of socialist .