- s growing or remaining under water
viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat
- The orchestra takes blithe liberties with temposflying allegros, subaqueous adagiosthat are a shock to ears accustomed to stricter counts.
- All of this having been made obvious by dozens of subaqueous movies, one has to wonder why James Cameron, whose Aliens and The Terminator were among the smartest and most frugally .
- Boschesque crustaceans of his hermetic imagination to caress the tentacular algae of his subaqueous and electrified impudicity or the nacreous and colubrine doves of a .
News & Articles
- Aquaculture interests run deep, wide
Getting a lease for shellfish farming on state-owned subaqueous land is likely to be an expensive process. About 80 people attended a workshop last month to contribute to and learn about regulations being developed for growing oysters and clams in Delaware’s first aquaculture ventures. State officials offered more details about plans to allow cultivation of native Delaware species eastern ...
Feb. 21, 2014 - Cape Gazette
- Theodore Roosevelt in New York Times Blogs (blog)
One hundred years ago, a nickel bought admission to what President Theodore Roosevelt called the "greatest subaqueous tunnel in the world" and a "bigger undertaking than any Alpine tunnel which has yet been constructed."