- r with suavity; in a suave manner
he is suavely charming and all the ladies love him
- He bowed suavely, sat down at the piano and struck the opening chords of Saint-Saens' G Minor Piano Concerto.
- In Oviedo, Juan Antonio briskly, suavely, steers Cristina to his hotel room.
- The Cardinal visited Dunphy at his church last fall and suggested"very suavely," says Father Dunphythat he ought to resign.
News & Articles
- BET Awards: Kendrick Lamar, Miguel Win Big
Miguel, the suavely experimental singer, won for best male R&B/pop artist, rapper Lamar won awards for best new artist and best male hip-hop artist.
July 1, 2013 - Hartford Courant