- s having a sophisticated charm
- s smoothly agreeable and courteous with a degree of sophistication
- Lank taut-waisted fighters, urbane yet steely-eyed diplomats, suave but ruthless statesmenthese are the overlords that Britain sends to cow subject peoples.
- And since this quintessential New Yorker exiled himself to Europe (where his fondest admirers live, and where the money for his pictures now comes from), he'd made a suave sex .
- Determined to show Vietnam's tech-savvy youth a suave and forward-looking image of the ruling Communist Party, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung has shown remarkable enthusiasm for .
News & Articles
- Rico Hoye unretires, eyes comeback at heavyweight
Former #1 IBF light heavyweight and world title challenger Rico “Suave” Hoye (23-3, 15 KO’s) has decided to return to the sport of boxing but this time campaign in the heavyweight division. The 38-year-old Hoye retired after a win over Akinyemi Laleye in a February 2009 cruiserweight fight.
June 9, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Serena Williams in CBC.ca
It's the most politically relevant character I've played. Though my character Langda Tyagi in Omkara was a political creature, his politics was subverted. In Rensil's film, I play the Jehadi as a very real and suave gentleman, dressed in very... Saif Ali Khan http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saif_Ali_Khan&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFhv-UFEtaQd8VSnnXGT3WoDqg87g Times of India http://www.google.com/url?q=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Entertainment/No-terrorist-Muslim-Jehadi-Saif-/articleshow/4486079.cms&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEdzinyxoOwAhH1vY4rtCL0ZdHTQw May 5, 2009
95745 127053 suave It was super cool," Williams said of meeting Prince William on Wednesday when he stopped by Melbourne Park to watch some tennis, including part of Roger Federer's second-round win. "Prince William was really dapper and suave. You know, he...
- Daniel Craig in Economic Times
According to dailymail.co.uk, Craig, who met the young royal at the premiere of "Quantum Of Solace", said: "I think Prince Harry would make a fantastic James Bond. He's suave and just a little bit dangerous." "Like Bond, he is unpredictable...