- n small needlelike appendage; especially the feeding organ of a tardigrade
- The stylet is withdrawn a few millimetres thus replacing the loop within the cannula.
- But while moving from its winter-to summer-plant hosts, the plant hopper frequently plunged its stylet into young corn seedlings in the mistaken belief that they were wild grasses.
- Inserted under local anesthesia, the stylet adheres to the cataractous lens, freezes it, and permits removal with no danger of spillage, because there is no liquid left to spill .
News & Articles
- B. Braun to Showcase its Latest Innovative Echogenic Catheters at ASA
BETHLEHEM, Pa., Oct. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- B. Braun Medical Inc. (B.Braun) will officially launch Contiplex® C, its revolutionary, one-step, echogenic catheter-over-needle system and unveil Contiplex Echo, its echogenic, styleted catheter, both designed for Continuous...
Oct. 10, 2013 - PR Newswire