- n an infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid
- n a pen for swine
- Three stylish lads share the secrets of their hip haberdashery.
- If you thought the house on the Big Brother television show was a sty, English pig farmer Andrew Freemantle plans to show you the real thing.
- Fall 2004 Style Design Closet Capers Three stylish lads share the secrets of their hip haberdashery.
News & Articles
- Dodge Avenger undercuts Kia, Hyundai
The 2013 mid-size sedan with the lowest starting price in the United States isn't a Kia or Hyundai. It's the Dodge Avenger, which has seats for five, a good-sized trunk and distinctive Dodge front sty
June 12, 2013 - Watertown Daily Times
- Pathogen-Free Pigs Valued At $350,000 Each Offer Hope To People With Type 1 Diabetes
“Pig Sty” may no longer be an appropriate term for a messy, dirty environment. A herd of pathogen-free pigs from a remote island in the South Pacific Ocean promises to produce a virtually endless supply of beta cell-filled islets that may cure or dramatically alter therapy for Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetics. From Insulin Nation, Woburn, MA (PRWeb June 09, 2013) Read the full story at http ...
June 9, 2013 - PRWeb
- Alexander Lukashenko in Jewish Telegraphic Agency
In an Oct. 12 broadcast, Alexander Lukashenko said of Bobruisk, a Belarusian port city: "This is a Jewish city, and the Jews are not concerned for the place they live in. They have turned Bobruisk into a pig sty. Look at Israel -- I was there."
- Michael Parkhurst in MLS - Major League Soccer
We don't want to go into the playoffs just making it because other teams keep losing and we keep losing and we sty in third because nobody can get points,Parkhurst said. "We want to go in with a good run under our belts and confident. If...
- John McCain in NewsHour
It's hard to pick the ugliest pig in this sty,McCain said, according to The New York Times.