- n a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem
- Now thousands of phone-cam owners and a few wireless carriers are answering that stumper with phone-cam blogs websites designed specifically for posting and sharing digital .
- That was a stumper, even for the 62-year-old master; to make things worse, Frederick wished the assignment worked out in his presence.
- The Honus Wagner card is probably the greatest stumper of all tune, and along with two others forms "the Big Three.
News & Articles
- BumperStumper from Alliance
Alliance Truck Parts’ new “Bumper Stumper” social-media-hosted contest — hashtag: #BumperStumper — highlights the company’s wide range of customizable bumper options, which include chrome, painted steel and stainless steel options for a dozen major truck makes and more than 130 truck models.
Aug. 28, 2013 - eTrucker
- Greg Chappell in Sify
For example, I could not have batted like (Australian stumper) Adam Gilchrist. He holds the bat up unlike Sachin Tendulkar who grips it at the bottom,Chappell said.
- Ajit Wadekar in Cricketnext.com
I am happy that better sense has prevailed in KKR camp and the owner of the team and film star Shahrukh Khan's decision to have just one captain and Kiwi stumper Brendon McCullum as his deputy for the second IPL is a welcome sign,Wadekar told...