- n the act of marking with stripes
- v mark with stripes
- v take away possessions from someone
- v get undressed
- v remove the surface from
- v remove substances from by a percolating liquid
- v lay bare
- v steal goods; take as spoils
- v remove all contents or possession from, or empty completely
- v strip the cured leaves from
- v remove the thread (of screws)
- v remove a constituent from a liquid
- v take off or remove
- v draw the last milk (of cows)
- v remove (someone's or one's own) clothes
- Yet Jackson's profound weirdness not just the glove or the seaweed hair striping his face but the blanched skin, the pained eyes, the tremulous soul hinted that Peter Pan .
- The interior of this 2007 Peterbilt 379, made by father and son Dallas and Matthew McCord, features a monkey shifter, painted dashboard and pin striping.
- Yet Jackson's profound weirdness -- not just the glove or the seaweed hair striping his face but the blanched skin, the pained eyes, the tremulous soul -- hinted that Pan was the .
News & Articles
- Dougherty Co. Comm. has busy agenda today
A bid to put down new road striping is likely to be approved, and an agreement with the Fort Valley State University Cooperative Extension Service could move forward. The county also has a recommendation to have interim DCP Chief Jackie Battle take that spot permanently.
June 10, 2013 - WALB Albany
- St. Tammany Parish to make repairs at park-and-ride lots
Repair work will begin June 19 at six park-and-ride lots in St. Tammany Parish, according to a news release from parish government. Crews will be striping, replacing concrete panels and replacing curbs at the Oak Harbor park-and-ride lot near Slidell.Striping...
June 10, 2013 - New Orleans Times-Picayune
- Ramp closures planned along local highways
Striping work will cause ramp closures on multiple highways for four nights next week, according to the Washington State Department of Transportation.
June 8, 2013 - The Columbian
- Kate Murray in LongIslandPress.com
Rumble strips and reflective striping could be helpful as an additional safety measure, but will not be an adequate substitute for guardrails,Murray said.
- Mark Richt in Red and Black
The helmet had two black stripes and one white, one down the middle, and we took away the black striping on the helmet and we added the dog bones,said Richt.
- Arron Oberholser in San Francisco Chronicle
I had a great warm-up session this morning, I was just striping it,Oberholser said. "Then you get a little nerves, you get away from the target and all of a sudden, you put on the handlebars and start steering."